Hey Sherrie! I'm SO happy you've joined the blogging world! Lucy is so precious and so cute. I can't believe how much Taylor and Cole have grown up. The Iowa days seem so long ago... We have a blog too, you should check it out - it's a wonderful to stay in touch! "The R Crew" http://thercrew.blogspot.com
We're loving your blog - about time you joined the ranks (just Lance and me, I think?) in the Brady family! Lucy is very cute. Must be a Johnson thing (sorry Troy!).
Oh my - she is such a beautiful baby! I love her all in pink! She sure resembles Taylor, don't you think? So glad to hear she is a good baby and you are all doing great!
Our family moved to the Philadelphia area in 2007. Each day brings new surprises and blessings.
Troy currently works as a Postdoc Researcher at the University. Sherrie loves staying home with the kids. Taylor is 9 and is in 4th grade. Cole is 7 and is in 1st grade. Lucy is 3 and Caroline is 2 months.
4 comments:
Lucy is a doll! We loved looking at your blog and seeing what you have done over the past few months. You are great photographers!
Hey Sherrie! I'm SO happy you've joined the blogging world! Lucy is so precious and so cute. I can't believe how much Taylor and Cole have grown up. The Iowa days seem so long ago... We have a blog too, you should check it out - it's a wonderful to stay in touch! "The R Crew" http://thercrew.blogspot.com
All my love, Rachel
We're loving your blog - about time you joined the ranks (just Lance and me, I think?) in the Brady family! Lucy is very cute. Must be a Johnson thing (sorry Troy!).
Oh my - she is such a beautiful baby! I love her all in pink! She sure resembles Taylor, don't you think? So glad to hear she is a good baby and you are all doing great!
Post a Comment