Monday, November 10, 2008

Thumb and Smiles

Lucy has recently found her thumb. She still likes her pacifier, but will occasionally spit it out and choose her thumb. We don't think this is permanent because she prefers her pacifier for comfort and sleep. Although we don't want her to develop the habit, we admit it is a little cute. (Sorry about the fuzziness, she moves so much it put the picture out of focus.)
We did it! It's a real smile on camera! It is hard to believe it took so long because she smiles all the time. She is quickly learning to work her magic in getting what she wants. Doesn't it just melt your heart?

4 comments:

Cammi said...

She's darling! I love that big smile! She sure does have a resemblance to Taylor, doesn't she? Very cute!

Dave and Amber said...

aww, love them. She's adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

She has a great smile! Thumb pictures are so cute!

TamiStark said...

Sherrie,

She is so beautiful! I am glad she is here. How did it all go? I have not talked to you since she was born. I will be in NC for Christmas. How about you? We are building a house in Spring Lake, NC. We move there in February. Update me. -Tami.