So glad I have your blog bookmarked now! I haven't been checking anyone's in so long, and I love the updates! I loved Cole's spider b-day! I have been thinking of having Darcy's b-day party this year be a costume/halloween party, since her b-day is Nov. fourth. She would love it. We are so excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Our family moved to the Philadelphia area in 2007. Each day brings new surprises and blessings.
Troy currently works as a Postdoc Researcher at the University. Sherrie loves staying home with the kids. Taylor is 9 and is in 4th grade. Cole is 7 and is in 1st grade. Lucy is 3 and Caroline is 2 months.
3 comments:
That is just cute!
Soooooooo sweet!!
So glad I have your blog bookmarked now! I haven't been checking anyone's in so long, and I love the updates! I loved Cole's spider b-day! I have been thinking of having Darcy's b-day party this year be a costume/halloween party, since her b-day is Nov. fourth. She would love it. We are so excited to see you guys for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment