Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another Tire?

Never before have we considered purchasing "road hazard" protection on our tires...... until we moved to Philadelphia. In the last two months we have ruined two tires. The first was definitely avoidable and due to getting used to driving a bigger car. The second tire was from a break in the curb- slicing the side wall of our tire as we parallel parked. The roads here are horrible as well. Potholes, construction dips, and debris are unavoidable. Now that our tires are covered under "road hazard" we won't have any more problems, right???????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that! I think the roads are that bad all over the state!

TulsaT said...

I found a link to your blog from Rachel's, hope you don't mind.

Tessie

Troy and Sherrie said...

Tessie, It is so nice to keep up with everyone! Thanks :)

Renshaw Family said...

Sherrie,
I just discovered your blog! Your kids are getting so big and your little Lucy is adorable!

Rachel