Hi, Sherrie! It's Rachael Molapo. I found a link to your blog on Jennifer Noe's and was so excited to see how you are doing. Congratulations on little Lucy-- she's adorable, just like her brothers! I couldn't believe how much they've grown. Time goes by so quickly any more!
Our family moved to the Philadelphia area in 2007. Each day brings new surprises and blessings.
Troy currently works as a Postdoc Researcher at the University. Sherrie loves staying home with the kids. Taylor is 9 and is in 4th grade. Cole is 7 and is in 1st grade. Lucy is 3 and Caroline is 2 months.
1 comment:
Hi, Sherrie! It's Rachael Molapo. I found a link to your blog on Jennifer Noe's and was so excited to see how you are doing. Congratulations on little Lucy-- she's adorable, just like her brothers! I couldn't believe how much they've grown. Time goes by so quickly any more!
Post a Comment