Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Taylor's Birthday and Summer Science
Taylor turned 7 years old this year. It hardly seems like another year has gone by. We are so grateful for our Sweet Taylor Samuel. He is so sensitive, sincere, and loving- especially to his family. We didn't have a friend party because our celebration was spent at Kenneywood with our cousins. What a fun time that was, too.
This is just one of the science experiments we did this summer as part of our "World Tour" with the kids. Once a week we'd do a science project. This particular week we learned about how plants drink water. We dyed the water different colors and then could see how the flower had drunk the water through it's stem to the petals. It was so interesting to see the outcome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I like the idea of the colored water for the science experiment. I think we'll have to try that with our kids, too.
Taylor, thanks for spending your birthday with Carter and Reilly. Hope you had as much fun as they did at Kennywood. That is one cool "7" cake.
Taylor - so glad you had a great birthday! We loved celebrating with you and you made C&R SO HAPPY on their birthday, too! I love your science experiments!
Good idea! We will have to try that!
Sherrie & Troy, It's your cousin Kevin. I found your blog from Kami's. How are things in Philadelphia?
Kevin
Post a Comment